Creating an Exit Plan is simple, but not easy.
We work with business owners, their families and their professional team to bring a comprehensive approach to the Exit Planning process.
Our approach results in alignment of their business and personal planning goals.
Every business owner is entitled to have an opportunity to conduct a confidential exit planning process. Exit planning is a business strategy. It integrates your personal, business and financial goals and serves as a guide for success.
Our Value Creation process increases the value of the business and prepares the company for due diligence. We will then take your business to market, evaluate offers and negotiate the sale of your business.
A proper, well run, unbiased Exit Planning process provides immediate returns and benefits while defining a clear roadmap for your future.
Exit Planning Resources
A well developed and executed Exit Plan can take 24 to 36 months from start to sale of the business. However, the work you do in the first 6 months creates the foundation for value creation and provides you with an education of the process and your options whether or not you decide to sell now.
Every business owner we work with goes through the same, proven process. For getting the highest return for the sell of your business, we provide the following resources:
- A Full Business Valuation – Where is the overall strength of your business today?
- Industry Benchmarks – How does your business compare against similar companies?
- Value Enhancements Identifiers – Where are the area’s in your business that can be improved to increase its value?
- Strategic Planning – When is the best time to sell and how are you going to get the largest return?
- Project Management – We work with you and your team to fully streamline the process.
- Financial Planning – We evaluate not just how much your business will get you, but how much you will need to live comfortably once selling.
- Due Diligence Prep and Exit Option Analysis – We provide action items to take you smoothly along the exit planning journey.
We understand the confusion, concern and reluctance to begin thinking about planning for your business exit.
As entrepreneurs who have successfully sold several businesses, we understand your reluctance to begin the planning process. We are aware that you receive a barrage of solicitations from salespeople and other professionals.
At Blue Sky, we disrupt the existing process small and mid-size business owners are subject to.
We provide you with the information and the tools you need to make an informed decision on who you will entrust to guide you through the sale of your life’s work and most likely your largest asset.